Q: Jon-Paul, what is your attire on the day of our event?

A: I usually dress in suit and tie unless otherwise stated in the initial consultation.

Q: How soon do you arrive and when do you leave the venue?

I usually arrive at least 1-2 hours before the event at the selected venue. I periodically travel to see new venues to stay abreast of all the venue options for clients. I understand the importance of working together with the banquet/event coordinator. Typical breakdown time may vary from 45 minutes one hour.

Q: What are your terms of use?

A: 60% deposit within seven business days to reserve a date with the remainder 40% due the week of the event. Prepayment is welcome and is preferred by some clients.

There is not a charge for set-up and breakdown of single system events.

Events requiring multiple sound systems will be estimated on a per event basis.

I require at least two 110 volt outlets for power distribution.

Q: What is your range of distance for a working venue?

A: The Boone, Blowing Rock, Deep Gap, Banner Elk and the northwestern part of Ashe and Wilkes county are local areas. Anything outside these areas is subject to destination charges for fuel allowances and may require lodging overnight.